Guidelines for Protection of Personal Information by MAIKICHIKIMONO
MAIKICHIKIMONO (this site) recognize that the reliable protection of personal information of our customers and all who are concerned with this site is our indispensable responsibility. This site is committed to carrying out the following policies in the protection of personal information.
1. This site will conduct the collection, usage, and provision of personal information legally and fairly and use personal information for work-related purposes only.
2. This site will take organizational, technical, and rational preventive and corrective measures to mitigate the risk of illegal access, loss, destruction, and leak of all personal information handled by this site.
3. This site will strictly follow all laws, guidelines, social norms, and public standards regarding personal information will be strictly followed.
4. This site has designated the responsible person to handle complaints and questions about personal information, including requests for disclosure, and we will publicize the contact information inside and outside this site. We will respond to requests from customers concerning their own personal information in good faith and in a timely manner.
How We Handle Personal Information
1. Customer Personal Information Kept by MAIKICHIKIMONO
This site keep a portion of personal information provided by customers in service requests and other transactions as personal data.
2. Reasons for Use of Customer Personal Information
This site will use personal information provided in service purchase forms to contact customers, as well as when necessary in the performance of our services as requested by the customers.
3. Providing Customer Personal Information to Third Parties
This site will provide in electronic form a customer’s name, gender, age, address, phone number, e-mail address, passport number, and credit card number to third parties as necessary to arrange and provide purchased services.
4. Inquiry, Disclosure, Deletion and Correction of Personal Information
In the case where any customer requests this site to disclose and/or delete, eliminate, correct personal information that has been kept by us and if he/she requests this site to stop providing his/her personal information to the third parties, this site will comply with the request.
5. About access analysis tool
This site uses Google’s access analysis tool “Google Analytics”.
Google Analytics cookies are retained for 26 months (depending on individual Google Analytics settings). This function can refuse collection by disabling cookies, so please check the settings of your browser.
If you would like to find out about the Google Analytics Terms of Service, please click here. Also, if you would like to find out about “Data usage by Google when you use Google Partner sites and apps,” click here.
Please contact the following responsible person:
Maikichi, the site owner of MAIKICHIKIMONO
May 11, 2020